A new year arrives and with it comes opportunities to join a staff dedicated to providing the best recreational opportunities for residents of and visitors to Muscatine.
The Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department is recruiting dependable, hard workers to fill 2023 seasonal positions at a variety of locations including the Muscatine Soccer Complex, Kent Stein Park, Greenwood Cemetery, Park Maintenance, Muscatine Municipal Golf Course, and the Muscatine Aquatic Center. Opportunities are also available to lead and/or assist in various recreation programs sponsored by the Parks and Recreation Department.
Current opportunities available include:
- Golf Course Clubhouse Supervisor ($13.00/hr)
- Seasonal Equipment Operator ($12.00/hr)
- Seasonal Groundskeeper ($12.00/hr)
- Lead Groundskeeper ($14.00/hr)
- On-Site Supervisor ($12.00/hr)
- Office Clerk ($11.00/hr)
- Lifeguard ($12.00/hr)
- Slide Attendant ($11.00/hr)
- Cashier ($11.00/hr)
- Recreation Program Instructor ($14.00/hr)
- Sand Volleyball Supervisor ($12.00/hr)
- Recreation Program Aide ($11.00/hr)
To apply for any of these positions complete an application on the City of Muscatine’s Career Center webpage.
Please contact the Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department at (563) 263-0241 for more information.