The Greater Muscatine Chamber of Commerce & Industry invites you to shop, dine & unwind in Downtown Muscatine on Friday, May 6th from 5 to 8 p.m at their Sip and Shop event.
Attendants 21 and over should arrive at 4:30pm on the night of the event and check-in at the Greater Muscatine Chamber of Commerce & Industry to pick up their commemorative Sip & Shop glass, wristband, and a map detailing the shops with wine pairings.
Participating businesses are as follows:
- 2nd & Mane
- Creations by Oz (featuring herb cheese fondue & dark Godiva Chocolate fondue to pair with the wine)
Feather Your Nest (featuring charcuterie board food to pair with wine & 10% off your entire purchase (excludes marked down items))
- Flipped Out Furniture
- Fresh Home & Lifestyle Market
- Maxwell’s on the River (One half priced appetizer or dessert when you show your wristband (one per attendee))
- National Pearl Button Museum (10% off books, sweatshirts, and t-shirts during the event)
- Pr%f Social (enjoy live music after the from Dunmore & Newman 7pm – 10pm & purchase some of sampled wines)
- Red&Lee Vintage (10% off all purchases & snacks available)
- Salon Incognito
- Salvatore’s by Papà Reno (free glass of house wine with specialty entrée (restrictions apply))
- Sunrise Galleries
- The Gift Gallery
- The HallTree Boutique (20% off your entire purchase, light appetizers & a door prize)
- The Pointy End Pawn
- The Wild Thing
- Uncommon Style (20% off your entire purchase)
- Urban Farmhouse (30% of your entire purchase)
Registration is now open and tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite for $25.
Further updates can be found via the Downtown Muscatine Sip and Shop Event Page on Facebook.