The Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department is recruiting dependable, hard workers to fill positions for the fall and winter of 2021/2022. Positions are available at the Muscatine Soccer Complex, Kent Stein Park, Greenwood Cemetery, the Park Maintenance Division, and for various recreation programs.
A variety of opportunities are available including:
· Seasonal Equipment Operator
· Seasonal Groundskeeper
· Lead Groundskeeper
· On-Site Supervisor
· Football Program Instructor
· Basketball Program Instructor
· Soccer Program Instructor
· Baseball/Softball Program Instructor
· Adult Volleyball League Supervisor/Official
· Recreation Program Aide
Applications are available online at www.muscatineiowa.gov/Jobs or in-person from the Human Resources Department on the first floor of City Hall at 215 Sycamore Street.
Please contact the Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department at (563) 263-0241 for more information.